Our Immigration Advisory team are registered with the OISC and are also accredited by the Law Society, Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme. We are accredited as a level 3 OISC organization and are authorised to provide immigration advice and services in all aspects of UK Immigration and Asylum laws including advocacy and representation for substantive appeals work, representation at First-tier and Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) hearings, specialist casework and all other forms of representations.
We work with both corporate and private clients and the core values which drive our business are:
- Trust: We are committed to building trusting relationships and protecting our client’s confidentiality
- Integrity: We are honest with our clients and we never promise what we cannot deliver.
- Professionalism: We are committed to the principles of professional ethics and conducts
Why use Cornerstone
- We provide objective assessment of our clients’ applications based on current UK immigration rules.
- We are registered and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- We have attained accreditation to the highest level of the OISC scheme as a Level 3 organization.
- All our immigration cases are managed by Caseworkers accredited by the Law Society.
- We regularly update ourselves of the latest changes in government policies and UK immigration law.
- We keep our clients updated of the changes in immigration rules as they get updated regularly even at short notice.
- We provide professional services that win the confidence of our clients.