In Individuals & Families Immigration Services
We assist our clients to manage their immigration requirements by providing a package of services that include one or all of the following:
Preparation/Evaluation of Application based on specialist knowledge
Submission/Processing of UK Visa applications, Entry Clearance & Leave to Remain
We offer a premium fast track/same day visa application service
We provide general immigration advice and services that covers:
- All categories of Point Based System (PBS) Applications(Please click on the above calculator for your self-assessment)
- Family/Dependant Visas categories (Entry clearance, leave to enter and leave to remain)
- Visitors visa (Entry clearance and Leave to Enter for all visiting visa or temporary visa categories)
- EU & EEA Applications (Residence permit for an EU/EEA national, Family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member, Entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member, A2 Accession Scheme)
- UK Permanent residency/Indefinite Leave to Remain
- British Citizenship/Naturalization
For further details about our value-added services and how we can help with any of the above immigration categories, please visit our contact us page and get in touch with our specialist Immigration Consultants.
Fast Track “Same Day” Premium Service
We are registered with the UKBA to provide a premium fast track/same day service for straight forward cases in certain immigration categories.
This service is of immense value to our professional clients who work offshore or travel regularly and are unable to wait for weeks or months for applications made by post to the Home Office.
Only straightforward cases may be submitted this way, and only certain kinds of applications will be accepted.
- Tier 1 (General) visa – extension applications
- Tier 1 (Post-study Work) visa – extension applications
- Tier 2 (General) of the Point Based System
- Tier 4 (Student) visa extension applications/Leave to Remain
- Tier 5 of the Point Based System
- Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) applications (All categories excluding 14 years long residence based applications)
- Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) spouse/partner application
- Extension of stay (Further Leave to Remain)
- Transfer of a residence permit